Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Skipping towards Gamorrah...

I am a living ball of stomach acid every day. Last night, I went to the bar with Orpheus, and had a neat conversation with the bar tender about beer. There’s a new place in town, apparently, that has over 15 rotating Belgian Ales on tap, and no crap-beer, either. I’m a little titillated, honestly. And my alcohol consumption is up, so there’s that. It was a good night of snuggling, and more sleep than usual, but I still woke up around 6 AM. Plus, Aries got her one-month warning yesterday, and that’s horribly upsetting... Especially since I’m probably going to go on an action plan today or tomorrow, myself. However, she and I are doing dinner tonight, so that should be slightly palliative.

I wish I got comments once in awhile. I wish I could fly. I wish that I had several hundred million dollars in an off-shore account, or at least some bullion stowed away somewhere. (I figure, if I’m wishing, I might as well wish big, you know.) Really, though, I just want enough to keep going as good or better than now. I’d prefer better, but with the country going down the shitter, that might be asking too much. Good luck to you all. Hell, good luck to me. It can’t hurt to wish it of oneself, can it?

No comments: