Thursday, April 3, 2008

On the Wings of a Threeway…

We had our second sexual encounter with Basso yesterday evening, and it was smashing. I haven’t gotten to fuck a man like that since I started dating Orpheus… He’s learning to take it, but it’s so very slow, and he’s very, well, tight. In fact, he feels tighter than a security lockdown at the White House (which helps a little in some ways), but loosening him up before he’s sore is very, very difficult. This probably has something to do with him being a sexual control freak, but that’s a story for a different time. I got to fuck Basso. I mean FUCK Basso. Not for as long as I’d have liked, or as hard, but I opened him up after eight months of butt-celibacy. I did it slowly, exploring every nook and cranny, every sensitive spot, searching out every yelp and bit lip. I was methodical, and enjoyed it so much, because it’s been so long. When O’s turn came, it didn’t last long. I feel bad for Orpheus for that reason, but he’s so big, it’s hard for it not to hurt the first time. Especially since he’s kind of a brute with that too thick, scrumptious cock. Believe me, that’s not an insult, but still. It took me a long, long time, and a couple bottles of poppers to adjust. Poor, raw-assed Basso!!!

Afterwards, we all went out to eat, and took a walk together. When O. and I dropped him off, B. hugged us both goodbye. We went back to O’s place, and had the worst night of sleep, ever! I know that I get clingy after group sex. It’s my unconscious way of re-asserting a bond with my partner after he’s been shared. Of course, we were both sleeping too warm, which annoys the hell out of Orpheus. So, basically, we spent the night waking each other up, usually unpleasantly. Hopefully, tonight will be better. I’ve got an appointment with his dick, if he can bring it. His disappointment last night should not, after all, be long-lived. ;-)

No comments: