Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breath of Fresh Beer

Let me just say, I’m very glad to have a friend like Aries. She helped me talk through my Orpheus-angst last night over dinner (which was delicious), and I think that I’m formulating some positive relationship goals of my own as a consequence. More on that, later, when I’m done with RelationshipRes 1.0. The one problem with last night was the consumption of mass quantities of alcohol. Aside from feeling akin to a Cone-Head, my noggin feels as if it’s both 10 lbs. heavier and lighter than normal, with a tintinnabulation that so musically wells from my dust-dry, over-exerted circulatory system. Three beers and 2/3 of a bottle of wine BAD. But, with the help of the natural miracle that is caffine, (and plenty of water,) I’m winning through. Hell, I’m even managing to not be so down in the dumps today. Just don’t tell anybody… I might get a reputation for positive thinking.

No comments: